Contact Centres are ready to emerge as the hero of customer experience, embracing a new way of working that goes way beyond transactional activity towards an empowered customer relationship management.
As the BFSI industry gears up to take on a new high-status value-driven role within the CX framework, Customer Contact Week 2020 will provide you with the necessary roadmap and tools to adapt your People, Process, Technology and Customer Service Delivery strategy toward this new frontier.
• Lee Scales, Chief Customer Officer, UniSuper
• Tim Roberts, Director Customer Innovation, Westpac
• Vicki Wood, Head of Delivery, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
• Ray Apple, Executive Vice President Contact Centres, Customer Experience and Operational Technology, Wells Fargo (USA)
• Paul Classens, Head of Contact Centres, ING
• Steve Mitchinson, Chief Customer Officer, Department of Finance WA
• Steven Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, MyBudget
View all speakers, sessions, workshops and team packages Contact Us for More Information: