Increasing Tech Adoption Rates through End-User Collaboration
The era of digital transformation is facilitating new workplace technologies that enable new ways of working and enhanced employee experience. You must create an effective implementation strategy to get the most out of such investments, including employee engagement initiatives, or risk losing out on their full value.
In our recent article with Peta-Lee Benson, Head of Digital Workplace at icare NSW, we uncover how the organisation is maximising digital workspace investment by effectively engaging employees to deliver successful outcomes for all aspects of its Digital Workplace Strategy, driving an end-user adoption rate of 76% for their platform, Microsoft Teams.
Gain insights into:• Strategies to leverage innovation and configuration of current technology to maximise the value of digital workplace investment
• Creating an effective roadmap that delivers successful outcomes for all aspects of digital workplace strategy
• Facilitating the ongoing development of a future roadmap to ensure it aligns with changing employee needs
Learn more at Australia’s First and Only Digital Workplace Strategy Summit!
Held on the 25 – 27 November in Melbourne, the Digital Workplace Strategy 2019 event will bring together 20+ cross-industry thought leaders to discuss strategies on leveraging innovative workplace technology and digital engagement strategies to boost productivity, collaboration, and staff satisfaction.
Gain insights from our experts including:• Kristy Long, Internal Channels Manager, Suncorp
• Stephen Nolan, Digital Channels Manager- Internal, AMP
• Melissa Dorey, Digital Transformation Principal, Telstra
• Lotte Niens, Corporate Communications and Digital Lead, NBN
• Ken Noonan, WorkSmart Manager, Lendlease
• Shane Hazim, Head of Network and Communications, Australia Post
• Peter Wheatley, Head of Corporate Services and Workplace, Minter Ellison
• ...and many more!View the program for a full list of speakers