Monzo, the UK neobank with moire than 2 million users and a unicorn valuation; They’re known for their “hot coral” cards, incredible app experience, loyal customers and innovative features.
You can check out the full interview here.
The Future Banking Forum is bringing together some of Australia’s leading neo banks, like Volt, Xinja, Up! Bank, Archa and Judo, challenger banks that are leading innovation like Bankwest and Bendigo as well as those that are leading the way at scale, like NAB.
Some of the key themes will cover the very latest market, technology and policy insights, including:
• Personalising the customer journey and enhancing CX
• Tackling the digital banking revolution vs the birth of neo banks
• Evaluating the opportunities and risks that open banking & API’s present
• The evolving role of technology and innovation in the Australian banking landscape
• Regulation for neo banks & understanding the security risks and how they can be best overcome
• How AI & data analytics can foster collaboration and further drive innovation for digital banking
For more information - check out the event brochure here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about practical, insightful and visionary tools to ensure the delivery of superior digital experiences, customer acquisition strategies and the adoption of technology to help transform business operations.