Off the back of the royal commission and APRA Prudential enquiry report, the banking and financial services are urged to re-define management of conduct, operational, technology and various other non financial risks which have emerged as a critical priority for the sector.
With digital transformation proliferating the perimeter of risks through new exposures such as data breaches, privacy, cyber threats, so has the purview of a risk leader who is beckoned to do more with less by re-thinking how the risk organization is set up across the three lines of defence to improve agility, transparency and effectiveness in the assessment, prioritisation and management of non financial risks.
With that in mind, we are pleased to bring you Australia’s first of its kind Non Financial Risk Management Summit (28-30 October, Sydney).
Focusing on improving how risks in this segment are quantified, owned and prioritized with equal footing as financial risks, this is your opportunity to scope out best-in-class risk frameworks, controls, cultures and capability to help you not only appease regulatory commitments but also drive seamless, consistent and secure customer outcomes.
Hear from 15+ CROs and Operational Risk Leaders, including:
• Vinita Ramtri, Head of Controls Automation, Barclays UK (KEYNOTE)
• Stuart Mills, Head of Group Operational Risk and Group Insurance, Westpac Group
• Ingrid Child, Chief Controls Officer, Private and Business Banking, CBA
• Bruce Cuthbertson, Head of Operational Risk and Compliance, Institutional, ANZ Group
• Gemma Kyle, Group Executive, Corporate Services, REST
View all speakers, sessions, workshops and team packages
Contact Us for More Information
• Email Us: [email protected]
• Visit Website: iqpc.com.au/events-risk-management
• Venue: Sir Stamford Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
• Dates: 29-30 October 2019 | Workshops: 28 October 2019
• P.S Don’t miss our super early bird ending Friday 23rd August – Save up to $1150 off your pass.