Over the last 12 months industry super funds have increased their lead over retail funds in terms of member satisfaction with their financial performance, as measured by research firm Roy Morgan. In May 2019, industry funds scored a 62.5 per cent satisfaction rating among their members, well above retail funds (56.5 per cent). The best performer across all major industry and retail was Unisuper with 70.9 per cent 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' members, closely followed by Tasplan (69.6 per cent), the latter now negotiating a merger with the MTAA fund.
More on Briefs
- Briefs: MoneyMe’s IPO , RBA ok going low
- Briefs: S&P sees upside to slowdown in Kiwi house prices, Kiwi capital markets review
- Briefs: CommComm takes on UDC, Comyn to chair ABA, not scouting for POLi buyer
- Briefs: LatitudePay, NZ opts for rate cap, new insurance fraud bureau
- Briefs: TMB switches chair, Metrics tests $300m bond
- Briefs: MaxCorp goes Kiwi, NZ markets bill