Event Details: 8th Payments Innovation Summit 2019
When: 3 – 4 September 2019
Where: Rydges Sydney Central, Sydney
Download agenda here
With the advent of open banking, NPP, blockchain, digital wallets and more, a whole new set of challenges and opportunities have emerged at the payments touch point to delight customers, build brand loyalty and diversify revenue streams.
That’s why we're bringing back the 8th Annual Payments Innovation Summit to give you the chance to meet with industry leaders and discuss winning strategies on product development and delivery, collaborative initiatives and how to better engage a fragmented market of end-users.
Join over 18+ speakers on the 3rd - 4th September, at Rydges Sydney Central, as they address the latest payment trends affecting businesses across Retail, Banking, Transport and Aviation sectors.
• Lucy Anderson, Head of Payments Innovation, Australian Payments Network
• Jala Shortis, Senior Manager Group Payments & Innovation, Qantas
• Dianne Shay, Senior Manager Payments Industry, NAB
• Katrina Stuart, Head of Engagement, New Payments Platform
• France Olazabal, Senior Manager Banking Solutions, 86 400
• Kurt Brissett, Director- Ticketing Solutions and ‘Opal’ Development, Transport for NSW
• George Lucas, CEO, Raiz Invest
• Peter Santiago, Director- Solutions Engineering & Enablement, Paypal