Future Branches 2019 | 9 – 10th July | Sydney NSW
Bank branches are experiencing a time of great transformation where technology is revolutionising the way customers interact with their finances. While branches remain an integral source of revenue generation for banks, the design, purpose and service experience must evolve in order to enhance and maintain customer satisfaction.
With that in mind, the Future Branches Summit will bring together leaders in the banking industry to explore strategies that will improve branch profitability and customer experience through design and technology.Download the full agenda here.
Save the dates in your diary and don’t miss this opportunity to keep up with the latest industry trends on developing cost-efficient and profitable branch operations.
A snapshot of our early confirmed speakers:
- Slawomir Koziol, Head of Strategy for Branch Network, mBank S.A.
- Richard Irving, Head of Distribution, Bank Australia
- Jason Stephens, EGM Stores & Speciality Banking, Suncorp
- Lee Challoner-Miles, Executive Manager, Branch, ATM & CRM Technology, CBA
- Nick Carter, Head of Consumer Banking and Local Connection, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Miles Williams, General Manager of Customer Growth, Bupa Australia & New Zealand
Interested in learning more? Head over to our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.