Wendy Machin, a former NSW minister, has joined the board of Heritage Bank. Machin recently completed a four year term as chair of Customer Owned Banking Association. She has previously served as president of the NRMA and was minister for consumer affairs in the Fahey government.
More on Briefs
- Brief: Banks respond to New Zealand terror attack
- Brief: From COBA to Heritage board
- Brief: Big Four blindsided by Kiwi capital plan
- Briefs: Westpac NZ apologises over police info release, RBNZ slapped down capital report
- Brief: Makhlouf puts up his hand
- Briefs: Virgin Money chases first home buyers, Bank of Sydney moves uptown