Wendy Machin, a former NSW minister, has joined the board of Heritage Bank. Machin recently completed a four year term as chair of Customer Owned Banking Association. She has previously served as president of the NRMA and was minister for consumer affairs in the Fahey government.
More on Briefs
- Briefs: MoneyMe’s IPO , RBA ok going low
- Briefs: S&P sees upside to slowdown in Kiwi house prices, Kiwi capital markets review
- Briefs: CommComm takes on UDC, Comyn to chair ABA, not scouting for POLi buyer
- Briefs: LatitudePay, NZ opts for rate cap, new insurance fraud bureau
- Briefs: TMB switches chair, Metrics tests $300m bond
- Briefs: MaxCorp goes Kiwi, NZ markets bill