Maitland Mutual Building Society Limited will trade from today, 1 March, as ‘The Mutual Bank’. It will be one of 23 mutual banks in Australia. The Mutual celebrates its 130th anniversary this year.
More on Briefs
- Brief: Banks respond to New Zealand terror attack
- Brief: From COBA to Heritage board
- Brief: Big Four blindsided by Kiwi capital plan
- Briefs: Westpac NZ apologises over police info release, RBNZ slapped down capital report
- Brief: Makhlouf puts up his hand
- Briefs: Virgin Money chases first home buyers, Bank of Sydney moves uptown