Maitland Mutual Building Society Limited will trade from today, 1 March, as ‘The Mutual Bank’. It will be one of 23 mutual banks in Australia. The Mutual celebrates its 130th anniversary this year.
More on Briefs
- Briefs: Reserve Bank announces next steps in Capital Review, bankers hit back
- Briefs: ANZ resets advice offers
- Briefs: Suncorp launches incubator, Kiwibank ditches cheques, credit reports too slow
- Briefs: Westpac opens up on IO and compliance strife
- Briefs: Suncorp may sell bank, Heartland appoints CFO
- Brief: CBA whistleblower claims he was bullied and sacked