In this article from Intelligent Automation 2019, we chat with Lina Badethalav, Senior Manager for Finance Systems and Data at AMP Limited. AMP, which jumped on the IA bandwagon in 2016, have seen improvements in efficiency and better controls. Read the article to learn:
• Why and how to harness intelligent automation in your organisation.
• How to tackle the disruptors by focusing on automation, organisation simplification, and insights & analytics.
• How through POC, AMP was able to assess the feasibility, functionality and architectural fit of implementing IA.
View the full article here.
If you found this article interesting, Intelligent Automation 2019 - held on the 26th and 27th of February 2019, in Sydney - features 20+ cross industry experts from Credit Suisse (USA), Caresales.com, ANZ Bank, Telstra, Mastercard, ING, Suncorp and more who will share automation strategies to deliver scaled operational efficiencies.
Our expert speakers include:• Luke McConnell, Head of Operations & Transformation, ANZ
• Uday Singh, Head Process Automation & Robotics, Credit Suisse (USA)
• Tim Barnes, Head of Robotics Process & Automation, Telstra
• Samar Zutshi, Director of Innovation, Online Education Services
• Michael Magee, Process Expert, ING DIRECT Australia
• Rachna Garg, Director of Business Integration & Transformation, MasterCard.