With finance and banking rapidly becoming more and more tech driven, and consumers expecting comprehensive and convenient digital channels and services, it is imperative for the IT function to deliver new applications, technologies, and digital features with agility and constant iteration.IT software engineering teams that have successfully implemented DevOps are able to meet their customers' ever-changing demands almost instantaneously, observing 50% higher market capitalisation and growth than their traditionally set-up rivals. Learn more…
While financial organisations have identified DevOps (or ‘Developer Operations’) as an enabler for agility and cost-effectiveness in IT, effective DevOps is challenged by varied perspectives around best practices as well as siloed, change resistant and divided software development and operational deployment teams.
This significantly impacts speed-to-market, quality, security and most importantly, end-user experience.
With this in mind, the DevOps 2017 Summit is Australia's first and only end-user driven event on DevOps application and innovation, exploring 11+ case studies for leveraging DevOps to increase agility, break siloes and improve efficiency, by:
• Developing a strategic roadmap for DevOps at your organisation
• Unifying Development and Operations silos for agility and efficiency
• Empowering staff with optimum tools for continuous integration and delivery.
VIEW THE AGENDA: DevOps Summit 2017.
The Summit will showcase insights from over 15 Expert Speakers including...
• David Lochrie, Head of Digital Delivery, Tabcorp
• Katherine Squire, General Manager – Application Development and DevOps, ASX
• Atul Narang, CIO, HashChing
• Alex Omilian, Director, Engineering, AUSTRAC
• Lisa Hilton, Head of Technology Delivery, Origin Energy
• Lucas Challamel, Manager Digital Technology, UBank
• Stuart Mitchell, Senior Agile Coach/DevOps Coach, CBA
• Trevor Vella, Development Practice Manager, Transport For NSW
• Sharon Robson, Head of Enterprise Agility, Tatts Group
• Wee-Keat Chin, Engineering Platform Manager, MLC Insurance
• Mike Berry, Velocity Engineering Lead, ANZ
• John Edwards, Project Manager, iiNet
• ...and more!
View the full agenda now to see the full speaker line-up, case studies, sessions, workshops and exclusive offers.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL AGENDA: DevOps Summit 2017.
For more information or to register, email email@example.com or call 02 9229 1000 now.