Over the last 12 months industry super funds have increased their lead over retail funds in terms of member satisfaction with their financial performance, as measured by research firm Roy Morgan. In May 2019, industry funds scored a 62.5 per cent satisfaction rating among their members, well above retail funds (56.5 per cent). The best performer across all major industry and retail was Unisuper with 70.9 per cent 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' members, closely followed by Tasplan (69.6 per cent), the latter now negotiating a merger with the MTAA fund.
More on Briefs
- Brief: Former BOQ boss joins BNK board
- Brief: Eyebrows being raised over bank directors
- Briefs: NAB, ANZ, CBA PERLS and Latitude
- Briefs: Matthews steps down from AFG, big banks called on to reduce fossil fuel exposures, ASB sells off Aegis
- Briefs: Taylor leaves Police Bank, interim CFO for MyState, ANZ protest, questions over Key
- Brief: Caring for cash