Over the last 12 months industry super funds have increased their lead over retail funds in terms of member satisfaction with their financial performance, as measured by research firm Roy Morgan. In May 2019, industry funds scored a 62.5 per cent satisfaction rating among their members, well above retail funds (56.5 per cent). The best performer across all major industry and retail was Unisuper with 70.9 per cent 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' members, closely followed by Tasplan (69.6 per cent), the latter now negotiating a merger with the MTAA fund.
- Frydenberg’s delayed bank play
- A classy payout ends BOQ insurers dispute
- AD: FINSIA Summit 2019 - Understanding complicated, connected customers
- AD: Maturing Non Financial Risk Management
- AD: What can Australia’s banks learn from Monzo?
- Credit Corp acquires Baycorp
- AD: Seven Reasons to attend the 4th Open Banking and API’s Summit
More on Briefs
- Briefs: ANZ 'Ponzi' class action and AFMA CEO goes global
- Briefs: ASB invests in digital supply chain platform, not looking pretty for Pretty Penny
- Brief: Orr favours negative interest rates
- Briefs: Signthis a Visa principal, Prospa set up for NZ expansion
- Briefs: MyState loses CFO, former BNZ chair blames regulator
- Briefs: Green light for merger, new BOQ group exec, neobank pioneer steps down