Wendy Machin, a former NSW minister, has joined the board of Heritage Bank. Machin recently completed a four year term as chair of Customer Owned Banking Association. She has previously served as president of the NRMA and was minister for consumer affairs in the Fahey government.
More on Briefs
- Briefs: Reserve Bank announces next steps in Capital Review, bankers hit back
- Briefs: ANZ resets advice offers
- Briefs: Suncorp launches incubator, Kiwibank ditches cheques, credit reports too slow
- Briefs: Westpac opens up on IO and compliance strife
- Briefs: Suncorp may sell bank, Heartland appoints CFO
- Brief: CBA whistleblower claims he was bullied and sacked