As the July 2019 deadline looms for the Big 4, all other banks can gain exclusive insights into their strategies and prepare for their own July 2020 deadline.
Save these dates - 26th & 27th March 2019 - in Sydney.
Managers in financial organisations must determine what their organisation may look like in the future and how services will be created, marketed and distributed.
The Open Banking conference will bring together major international and local banks, Fintechs, data aggregators and government stakeholders to share high-level strategies on building trust, gaining consent and improving customer experience.
The Open Banking conference will address how to:
- Identify the capabilities and investments needed to make it happen
- Cover the basics by targeting specific lifestage moments using external APIs
- Look for partners aligned with your open platform vision
- Choose a strategic ecosystem model that is close to your strategic priorities and market positioning
- Create new business models, revenue models, product development processes, and sales strategies to optimise the value of open banking.