Would you like to guarantee the success of your internal digital transformation journey? In this recent article with Westpac, Optus, NSW Department of Customer Services, EnergyAustralia and Uber Eats we showcase how these organisations are leading prosperous digital transformation initiatives by implementing holistic frameworks and engaging all stakeholders to drive meaningful change.
• Increasing the influence of the transformation function on business outcomes
• Structuring transformation strategy to ensure alignment with broader objectives
• Amy Barouch, Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer, iCare NSW
• Wen Smallwood, Director of Digital Transformation and Agile Implementation, Optus
• Ben Frederiksen, Head of Customer Strategy and Operations across ANZ, Uber Eats
• Kate Malone, Chief Transformation Officer, Slater and Gordon
• Rob Vari, Head of Delivery Governance, Organisational Capability and Change Management, Citi