With the rise of mobile banking options allowing services at our fingertips, retail bank branch visits have declined significantly and forecasted to drop a further 36 per cent by 2022.
Investing in branch transformation is a move that many banks are now making, and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank are leading in this space with a CX transformation project underway. To gain a better understanding into their work, we caught up with the Head of Consumer Banking and Local Connection, Nick Carter.
In this exclusive interview Nick explores:
• Preparing the organisation for a CX transformation
• Determining the right resources for the right market and retaining focus on the basics of retail banking
• Taking a human-centred design approach to tailor digital services around deeper customer needs
• Balancing human interaction and seamless online experiences that meet customer expectations
• Jamie Broadbent, Head of Digital and Innovation, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Jason Stephens EGM Stores & Speciality Banking, Suncorp
• Nick Carter, Head of Consumer Banking and Local Connection, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
• Miles Williams, General Manager of Customer Growth, Bupa Australia & New Zealand
• Kristie Clarke, Director Channel Planning, Release Management and Registry Network, Service NSW
• Nicholas Criticos, Head of Store Design and Real Estate Development, David Jones