Simon Separghan, MD, Global Customer Operations & Digital Channels at Barclays UK, leads a team helping over 4000 colleagues make a difference by continuously innovating into new ways to better service their 60 million customers.
Since the recent deployment of their Chatbots and other instant messaging functions, Barclays have seen an uptake of up to 30% of these new channels, and Simon attributes this to their relentless focus on giving customer the confidence to use them.
• How to make digital communication as human as possible: The importance of investing in a degree of human capability in functions that customers know aren’t human
• Reducing call demand but increasing complexity: How CX transformation and change management have created a better balance for agents to manage more complex situations.
Simon will be delivering an International Keynote Session at the upcoming 4th Annual Customer Contact Week (CCW) 2019 in February 2019 at the Gold Coast. View the Full Program here.
Don't miss out on the #1 Customer Event in Australia & NZ - The event will guarantee to leave you with forward-thinking, future-proofing strategies to help accelerate your customer contact transformation.
In 2019, #CCW2019 will look to drive the industry forward by delivering a program focused on a more strategic approach to customer centric transformation and creating super agents who provide a human touch to customers in a digital age. View the 2019 Program to see the full speaker and session outline.
Our confirmed speakers include:
• Megan Papadopoulos, Head of Call Connection, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
• Chris Barnes, Head of Direct Channel, Development, National Australia Bank
• Sarina Pratley, General Manager, NZ Contact Centres, ANZ
• Amalie White, Head of Customer Interactions, Sunsuper
• David Daley, General Manager, Member Engagement, ESSSuper
• Jacqueline Laing, Head of Customer Service, UBank
• Luke Jamieson, Head of Service Centre, First State Super
• Lauren Reid, Head of Direct Service, MLC Life Insurance
• Ria Leason, Senior Business, Project Manager, Allianz Australia Insurance
• Henriette Rothschild, Chief Operating Officer, iSelect
• Kristy Canning, Head of Contact Centre & Retail Network, NIB Health Funds
View the program, for a full list of speakers.