- Melbourne: Tuesday 24th July
- Sydney: Friday 27th July
- Canberra: Friday 17th August
The one-day workshops are designed to provide participants with a solid overview of the key aspects of credit and risk analysis of Australian corporates and financial institutions. The course will provide participants with the skills to interpret what credit ratings indicate about a company’s creditworthiness/risk profile in order to assess future outlook.
The courses are hands-on and represent a great opportunity to discuss current credit and operational risk issues with seasoned credit and risk industry practitioners.
- Chris Cudsi (Director, Australia Ratings)
- Geoff Walsh (Director, MGW Advisory)
- Scott Rundell (former Head of Credit Research, ING Investment Management)
- Chris Dalton (Managing Director, Australia Ratings)
To register, visit our website. For more information call 0413 485 007 or e-mail email@example.com.